Friday, April 29, 2011

Air Canada Customer Service Sucks

Holy freakin crap!  I have booked my seats over the phone with Lufthansa, Thai Airways, and Scandanavian Airlines today and each one took less than 10 minutes to get seats assigned and reservation codes.  Air Canada, the last leg of the trip, has taken 45 minutes on hold then hung up on.  Called back and now I am on the phone for another 15 minutes and who knows how long until I actually get to talk to someone.

Air Canada Customer Service SUCKS!!!!! Heaven help anyone who has to call in to their reservations line.

Update!!!  another 35minutes on the line and finally get to talk to someone.  She was rudely terse.  If their flights and plains suck as well then it will be the last I ever deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment